Spey Bay Hall
For Bookings please contact:
Tel: 01343 821451
The Hall forms an integral part of the community & is run for the benefit of the community.
It is important that it is used as much as possible, primarily by locals but also it is available for use by outside groups & commercially, in order to maximise its income.
Currently there are a number of local user groups – for example: indoor bowling, BALL (Be Active Live Longer), Mother & Toddler.
The Hall Committee run a number of regular functions including Quiz Nights, Pancake Teas, Xmas Parties for Senior Citizens & Children, a Carol Concert & Hogmanay entertainment.
However, there are a wide range of other potential activities & functions which could be accommodated.
The accommodation is of a high quality with the building having been renovated and extended thanks to Lottery funding around 10 years ago.
The facilities on offer include;
– capable of accommodating 120 seated at tables
– attached to the main hall with audio equipment
– separate smaller room accommodating about 25 people
– fully fitted kitchen with tea/coffee making facilities; cooking range; fridge;
dishwasher; microwave; hot cupboard; large supplies of crockery, cutlery, etc; and hatch to meeting room.
– separate male, female & disabled cloakrooms
– disabled ramps; off street parking for 15 cars, with further on street parking.
|Hall Hire Charges|
|Main Hall||Per Hour||Per Session*|
|Meeting Room||Per Hour||Per Session*|
|Full use of kitchen||Per Hour||Per Session*|
|Other rates on request
* Session rates are for morning, afternoon or evening
|Additional charges may apply for any licences required e.g. drinks,
entertainment and for any special caretaking duties.