Rafford Village Hall
Rafford Village Hall is situated 3 miles south east of Forres on the B9010. It was originally a church, built in 1889 and was bought by the community in 1950 for use as a village hall.
The hall has a large function room which can host approximately 80 people for dancing and up to 100 for seated events. There is a small stage area and a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, water boiler, fridge and dishwasher.
The large windows in the hall ensure plenty of natural daylight, which makes it a beautiful wedding reception venue.
The large car park has two disabled parking bays with wheelchair access to the ramped rear door. For larger events an overflow car park is available on the adjacent playing field. A 10m x 4m marquee is available to hire at extra cost.
Occasional users are charged £17 per hour which includes use of all facilities. There is a reduction for regular meetings or events.
To make a booking or visit the hall, please contact:
Gordon Smith 01309 675949