Home Latest News Lottery/Grand Draw Licence

Lottery/Grand Draw Licence

Lottery/Grand Draw Licence Any hall or association that holds an annual raffle or lottery draw (using pre-printed tickets available for purchasing prior to the day of the draw) is required by Moray Council to be licenced. The MFCHA hold such a licence and provided that the ‘Promoter’ listed on the

The content of this post is restricted to MFCHA members only.
If you are an existing user, please log in.
New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In
New User Registration
*Required field
Load More Related Articles
Load More In Latest News

Check Also

Community Safety Report July/August 2019

CSP Report – July/August Latest issue of the CSP Report, this includes information f…